Creating an Artist Area.
It only takes about 15 minutes to set-up your own free "Artist Area".
1. Click on "Join Free", to become a Fan member of our site first
(no credit card needed, no junk mail), it takes about a minute.
2. Log-in with your user created "membername" and "password".
3. Click on "Add Artist Area" (top right corner).
4. Fill in at least the Artist NAME, MAIN GENRE, GENDER and AGE.
TIP - If you did not enter a required field or there is problem,
you'll get an ERROR message in the TOP LEFT portion of the screen.
TIP - Add an Artist Photo; it will help fans feel a personal connection.
5. Then click on the "Create My Artist Area" button.
6. After the Artist Area is created, you're taken to the "Artist Music" page.
7. Click on "Add a Single" and/or "Add Digital CD" to upload your songs.
8. Within 24 hours your Artist Area will go LIVE for all to find!
TIP - For an Artist Area to go LIVE, it must contain at least one song.
Back to FAQ Main Page