Uploading song issues.
Most upload issues or failures can be solved by . . .
1. verifying the file type: stereo, .mp3, 44.1k samples file (192kbps is best).
2. a good connection speed: DSL and above is fine, dial-up may be unreliable.
3. stopping transmission interruptions: turn off auto e-mail checking, instant messaging, and do not work in other applications while uploading.
4. setting Browser Preferences: Pop-up/Spam Blockers turned OFF, Cookies Enabled, and check other computer firewall or security settings.
5. turning off 3rd Party Software - Norton, McAfee, and other software protection and firewall packages.
Please let us know what actions solved your problem,
so we can update our FAQ database for future members.
If the suggestions above do not correct your problem, or if you have further questions, contact info@IndiependenceMusic.net. Please include your computer platform OS, browser & version, plus your connection speed.
Alternatively, we offer conversion/upload services for $30 per CD which includes converting the entire CD to .mp3 files and uploading the songs to your artist's area. Contact info@IndiependenceMusic.net for more details, payment and shipping instructions.
Back to FAQ Main Page